The information below are ALL ESSENTIAL so please read carefully through to the end, thanks.
The appointment for your tattoo is fixed.
!! BUT !!
will be considered confirmed ONLY AFTER you have done ALL these simple steps:
in the event that the deposit will be paid without having read the terms and conditions of payment and the terms of reimbursement, they are considered tacitly accepted.
Terms and conditions:
- the payment of the deposit is mandatory and must be made within 5 (five) days from the date of receipt of the STARTER PACK, or the appointment is not considered confirmed and will be canceled
- the deposit is non-returnable and will be charged to the overall service
- receipt is issued on the day of receipt of payment, but will be delivered by hand on the day the tattoo is performed
- if it will not be possible to make the appointment on the agreed date due to lockdown or
fiduciary quarantine for the Covid-19 health emergency, you can choose whether to move the appointment and keep the full amount of the deposit valid or request a refund, receiving 70% of the paid amount
- if you have changed your mind and want to cancel the appointment, you can request a refund of the deposit within 15 working days prior to the appointment, after which it will no longer be possible (regardless of the reasons). 70% of the amount paid will be refunded
- if you need to reschedule the appointment, you can request a date change within 15 working days before the appointment; after which you can request a date change, but the deposit will be retained as a penalty (regardless of the reasons)
- if for any reason the appointment is canceled by the tattoo artist, I will fully refund the deposit paid by bank transfer within 30 days of communicating the IBAN code; if the IBAN code is not communicated within 30 days of the communication of the cancellation of the appointment, the amount will be retained as compensation
- in all other cases, the amount paid will be withheld as a penalty and refundable for the design of the tattoo